Download a trial version of PsyCalc®
Psychrometric Calculator for Windows.
||PsyCalc® 20th Anniversary Edition
Loads of new features:
why thousands of engineers around the world
rely on PsyCalc®. Go to the PsyCalc® page now!
- New input & output value
- Improved interface with new
- New - Reverse Mixing
- New - Process calculation tools
- Complete 2013 ASHRAE Climatic Design
Data for 6,443 locations
- ASHRAE Climatic Design Data comparison
- PsyCalc® Binner - weather data binning
to a schedule
- Weather data statistical tools.
Download our demo version of PsyFunc Psychrometric
Chart program PsycPro
||Fully functional 30 day
PsycPro is a psychrometric chart and analysis tool that is packed with features, yet extremely easy to use.
- Operates in English (I-P) or metric (SI)
- Create high quality, customized
- Plot your process data with state point
- Print a report of state points and
- Add notes and annotations.
- Define and plot zones on your charts,
(e.g. comfort zones)
- Copy/paste charts to your presentation or
word processing software.
- Add your logo to the charts you create.
- Save charts you create, then export them
so others can use them.
- Import charts made by others.
- Import charts from the Linric On-line
- Bin and plot binned weather data for a
true picture of a locations weather.
- Plot your data right from your own
For more information and download link go to
the PsycPro page.
Download a demo version of PsychLib
Psychrometric functions Library DLL.
||A demo version of our psychrometric
dynamic link library for Windows programming is now available
If you are programming HVAC or any type
of application that uses psychrometric functions try out this
package at no cost. Linric Company's PsychLib Psychrometric
Function Dynamic Link Library is being used world-wide by
manufacturers, research organizations and software developers.
Now you can download a full-featured demonstration version and
try before you buy.
For more information go to the PsychLib page!
a free Psychrometric Chart in a Word
||A FREE Psychrometric Chart in
Click here to view.